Friday, July 22, 2011

Thank You Card for Swim Instructor

For the past two weeks Emily has been taking swimming lessons. She has really improved since last year and I am really proud of her. She has become a little fish. Her instructors are young high school and college students. This is the card I made for each instructor. I will include a gift card for Rita's water ice as a small thank you gift.
The swim girl was provided by the very sweet and creative Amber from http://my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com/. I thought this was a cut from Car Decals which I just purchased from ebay, but it wasn't and she was so kind to make me a few and mail them to me. Thanks again Amber.


The little "pocket" on the upper inside of the card is for the gift card.

Recipe:
Kraft card stock, aqua card stock
Sizzix embossing folder
Swim Girl from Amber and her E2
Round punch from Fiskars
Just a Note stamp from Pink by Design Scripted Year

1 comment:

  1. I Really like by last one the card background is looking too much fantastic i really like it....
    Scratch Card Printing
    clear business cards
    Membership card printing

    ReplyDelete