Friday, October 28, 2011

Treats for the Brownie Troop

Yesterday was the Brownie Troop's Halloween party. All the girls dressed in their costumes. They played games, dance, played musical island (like musical chairs but with towels. When the music stops the girls must have both feet on the towels. If anyone is partially off they are out and we remove a towel.) Made a few crafts and of course had some snacks. These are the snacks I made. I wish I had more time to make them look nicer (scarier) but I think they still turned out cute and the girls enjoyed them. The Frankensteins are marshmallows dipped in chocolate and the the other treats are cookies on a stick. 

After I made them (I had them standing in a big bowl of sugar to dry) I didn't know how I was going to get them to the party or display them. Then I came up with they idea of putting Halloween paper on a postage box and then cut slits in the top to stick the pops. Worked out great. 




1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute. You will enjoy becoming a leader and working with Scouting.

    ReplyDelete