Thursday, August 11, 2011

Catch a Wave!

Hi everyone! I'm back from the Jersey shore. We had a great time at the beach making sand castles, burying Emily and having fun in the ocean. It was so clean, clear and warm! Toward the end of our vacation the ocean was rough but we had fun jumping the waves and diving into them.

Here is a quick card I just made. I just bought from Michael's the ek success beach edger punch. I really like this punch. I made a 2nd small sand castle and popped it up a little in the middle of the border.





Recipe
Paper: Kraft paper and scraps from my stash
Punch: ek success beach edger punch
Embossing: Sizzix sun, Sizzix waves
Stamp: studio g clear stamps 
Ink: Ink it Up! French Blue
Stickles: aqua, watrerfall,yellow


1 comment:

  1. That edge punch is cute. I saw it at the store, but wasn't sure how to use it. Your card looks great.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete