Monday, August 22, 2011

Back from Vacation

Hi everyone. My family and I are back from vacation and trying to get into the swing of things. It is a beautiful day here in Bucks County. The breezes are wonderful. We spent the past week at the Delaware beaches at my sister-in-law's home. We really enjoyed ourselves and loved going to Rehoboth Beach. The have a nice, small boardwalk. Just right for our 7 year old daughter who was mainly interested in playing games. In Rehoboth the games are much more reasonable than the Wildwood boardwalk so we didn't mind her playing. She won plenty of stuffed animals. One of our closest friends cam down and spent several days with us and my sister-in-law and her husband were there on the weekends. It was a nice relaxing week. I hope to get some scrapbooking and cardmaking done this week. Enjoy the day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment