Monday, February 21, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


WOW! I was just awarded an award.  Thanks so much Andrea at Scrapality. You can visit Andrea's stylish blog at http://www.scrapality.com/. To accept this award I need to pass the award to 8 Stylish blogs and list 8 things about myself.  

Eight things about me...
  1. I have 3 cats: Zoey, Justice, and Sox.
  2. I love my husband of 7 years and our beautiful daughter.
  3. I would love to go to Australia.
  4. I love photography and scrapbooking.
  5. I love Italian and Thai foods.
  6. I've traveled to Italy and would love to go back with my husband.
  7. I want to visit every state in the USA.
  8. I teach 3,4 and 5 year olds at my church's family night programs.
8 Stylish Blogs...

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much for honoring of me!!
    I will post it on my blog soon!
    Have a blessed day!
    Hugs
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete