Sunday, May 8, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Card

This is the card my daughter gave her teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week. I used Kraft paper, Colorbok School Life paper (apple paper), DCWV tag, homemade "baker's twine", Joy's Life Mother & Daughter clear stamps, TPC Studio Teacher Clear Stamps for the picture on the tag and the school house on the inside. I gloss on of the red apples. My daughter picked out a pretty plant to go along with this card. We put the apple paper around the plant base, added some "twine" and used glitter letter stickers to put the teacher's name on the pot.




The wording I printed and I added a packet of Daisy seeds.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me
    I have blog candy you can win
    need to come and post on by 5/16/11 if you have not
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-candywhat-i-what-for-my-birthday.html
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love the idea of tucking a seed packet into the card! It is such a creative card!

    ReplyDelete